събота, 10 февруари 2018 г.

Just Ask Antonio

What is it like to travel with Antonio Moret? Five things.


First, Antonio Moret always travels with a backpack.
And this is not just a normal backpack. It is the highly efficient, multifunctional backpack of a mountain rescuer.
So, weather doesn't matter. It starts raining and Antonio takes out a raincoat for you. It starts raining hard and Antonio takes out rubber pants for you. It starts snowing and Antonio takes out a furry hat for you. You feel like going to the beach and ... no Antonio does not take out a swimming costume for you, but he takes out suntanning lotion.
Second, You never know what else is there in this backpack but you start feeling there might be .... a parachute, snake antidote or a knife to kill a bear. You feel so secure that no animal in the world can do you harm, be it human or not except ... mosquitoes. These are the only aliens Antonio can not deal easily with.
Third, you feel like eating sweet - here comes Antoniio's backpack with dried fruit and nuts, you feel like biting something - here comes packed jamon curado, you get crazy for something fresh - what about some grapes.
Enough about the backpack. Here comes the fourth. Antonio travels by car. A Big Black Van. Ok, what is there in the trunk is hard to say - maybe only American marines can guess - be it ropes, tent or a bag of rice for the survival of 100 Chinese children lost in the Spanish mountain. This is not the story now.
The story is that Antonio's car can take you anywhere you want - you want super scary, amazingly beautiful, once-in-a-lifetime-experience Caminito Del Rey- take a two hour nap early in the morning - here we are - just arrived there. You want crazy night life - ok, here is the craziest place in Malaga. You want climbing, hiking, canoeing, scuba diving - yes, perfetto! Antonio has a plan that works within a few minutes. You want shopping. Perfetto. I will drop you here and just tell me when to come to take you.
It is hard to choose the fifth when there are at least seven more - but here is the coolest - Antonio travels with a fully equiped photo laboratory. Each single crazy moment is captured in his thousands gigabyte memory - be it on camera, or whatever gadget he has around. And these pics are sooo gorgeous, believe me!
Ok - so, where is the place for the rest seven super explosion things when you travel with Antonio Moret? His crazy sense of humour, his unbelievably complex English or ever smiling face and his enormous heart of a sweet little boy?
You tell me! I travelled with Antonio in Andalucia and I had THE HELL OF A AMAZING TIME IN eSPAIN.
You wanna have a Spanish adventure overdose? Ask Antonio Moret!
Gracias, Amigo!

1 коментар:

  1. I give thanks to the life that took me to your home a year ago today, with you and your family I learned many valuable things, and thanks to you I grew in all the aspects that a man can grow, you are a great teacher and a better person, Today I can say that I have a Bulgarian mother who takes care of me wherever I go, no matter how high the mountain, I know, that you would go up to the summit and I with you, we have many adventures together, my friend, it is only the beginning of a great friendship, I wish you the best in life and that we meet again very soon.
    благодаря ви много Обичам те приятели

    ОтговорИзтриване