сряда, 24 февруари 2016 г.

My Son Saru

My son Saru is a legend! A legend that  glows not with the shiny glamour of fame, but with the inner FIRE of talent, devotion and modesty.




Saru is the Fire, himself.

The fire that brings people together. Like all the numerous and incredibly talented members of his group Agnii Art for All - http://agnii.org/. Like the many working children who he has trained to become professional artists in the Born Free School for Underprivilleged Children.
.

The fire that ignites the spark of creativity, talent and energy. Imagine the show "India Has Talent".
To me it sounds like "Sahara Has Sand". And Saru scored among the TOP FIVE in it! Being nobody's best friend, cousin or even familiar, he brought himself to the stars just by the power of his brilliant artistic performance.

The fire that warms people's hearts. When I watched his presentation of how a street boy like him struggled in life to achieve university education and to help so many others meanwhile - starting a charity for homeless kids to be educated in performance arts, heading a 3000 km bike march across India to protest against religious intolerance, defending the rights of women - I stood up and bowed deeply. Me, the forty-year-old woman bowed to the half younger than me boy. And I keep bowing ever since.

The fire that keeps you happy, smiling and alive.

My son Saru is Fire. I am Fire, too. We are connected. In the strongest bond - that of hearts!

Respect! And Love!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар